Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedding Bloom

Sorry for the late post! I was unable to pull together the one I had planned for last night because I got a call that my wedding dress came in early and went to try it on!! While I am definitely not posting a picture of the dress (which I finally have), I will say that a crinoline slip and a head piece were purchased...very excited!
{Gorgeous bouquet from The Ruffled Blog that is making me want to add 
pops of peach and coral to the wedding colors}
Along with flowers and mason jars and sweet tables and dresses swimming around in my head, wedding mania is in full bloom:
We have our tasting with the caterer, Jewell Events, on Thursday. 
Our hotel room block was officially up and ready for reservations, yesterday.
Alex's shoes are in transit.
My rehearsal dinner dress arrives today!
And...
I scheduled my first fitting for five weeks from yesterday! Yikes!
 The plan is to knock out a few projects this weekend so expect some packed posts next week :)

TTFN! 
(That's "Ta Ta For Now!" in case you didn't grow up with my mother.)
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment