Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Weekend Tidbits

Happy four-day-work-week, everyone! (If that doesn't get people excited, I don't know what will!) I hope everyone had a nice 3-day weekend - I know we sure did. 
 Here are a few tidbits from our jam-packed Memorial Day festivities:



Kick-started the weekend with this deliciousness from Angel's Restaurant - their homemade molé could turn any bad day right around.
Then met up with friends for a couple of drinks at the bar below our building.
Picked up this little old silver projector screen at the Chicago Antique Market. (Ok, when I say "picked up" I mean I told my step dad I was taking it from his booth and then I walked it home. He's a vendor at the market.)
Went to ladybug land for Ms. Molly's 1st Birthday. (How amazing is this theme?!)
Finally, sat on the balcony and enjoyed the setting sun with a nice cold cocktail and A.

Love,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment