Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sparkling Taupe: The Beginning


Welcome to Sparkling Taupe! I am in love with creating! I tend to go a bit stir crazy unless I am crafting or making something.  With my upcoming nuptials, my brain has been in project hyper-drive so I decided to start a blog to release some of my pent-up creative energy.




Anything sparkling (e.g. stars, fabric, lights, eyeshadow, champagne, GLITTER) and the color taupe are two things that make me positively giddy!  Taupe, you ask?  Strange, I know, but it is just one of those things!  I am sure you will be seeing a lot of wedding-related posts in the coming months with my wedding happening this October (warning: it is very heavily DIY detailed) but I wish to use this as a platform to share all of the wonderful little details of life that thrill me.  You know when you see something, or remember something, that just excites you down to the tip of your soul?  That is what I hope to invoke.

"In your soul are infinite precious things that cannot be taken from you." - Oscar Wilde

Later, lovelies!
Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment